• The BELL, Liberty High School, Liberty, MO
  • Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLHSBell
The school news site of Liberty High School

LHS News

LHS News

LHS News

Photo by Chrystian Noble

Victoria McCoy, Reporter

When it comes to transitioning from summer to school you could say that senior Victoria McCoy is ready to start the year strong. Ready to jump back into the swing of school life McCoy is looking forward to getting back to work in costume crew for theatre productions.

“I try to join costume crew as often as I can,” she said. “I enjoy the interaction and being able to help a production run smoother.”

In her free time outside of school, McCoy enjoys reading books that pertain to the fantasy genre and watching T.V. which includes shows like Supergirl, Flash, Black Lightning and Degrassi.

McCoy loves to spread her positive personality to the people around her.

“My greatest passion is to be there for as many people as I can and to hopefully put a smile on their faces,” McCoy said. “I tend to see the positivity in every situation and I love to help others see it too. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I have made someone else's day better, even if it may be in the littlest of ways.”

This kind hearted and caring individual would also like to travel as much as she can, while she can. She wants to experience as many different environments as she can and hopes to live somewhere diverse and peaceful in the future. In her final year here on The Bell staff and here at LHS McCoy is determined to make the most of the time she has left.

“I look forward to putting my all into my last year,” she said. “I want to join as much as I can and make as many memories as possible.”

All content by Victoria McCoy